Awash International Bank Vacancy 2023 (66 Relationship Officer, Branch Auditor, and More Jobs): Recently Awash International Bank has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on January 27, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Feb. 02, 2023.
Awash Bank was established by 486 founding shareholders with a paid-up capital of Birr 24.2 million and started banking operations on Feb. 13, 1995. As of end of June 2020 the number of shareholders and its paid-up capital increased to over 4369 and Birr 5.87 billion, respectively. Likewise, as of end June 2020, our total assets reached Birr 95.6 billion with over 466 branches found across the country, Awash Bank continues to be leading private commercial Bank in Ethiopia.
Awash International Bank Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Awash International Bank|
|Post Name||Relationship Officer, Branch Auditor, and More|
|Opening Date||January 27, 2023|
|Closing Date||Feb. 02, 2023|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Awash International Bank Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Job
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Salary Offer: As per the Bank’s Salary Scale & Benefits Package
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Relationship Officer, Branch Auditor, and More
- Contact Number: 0115-57-12-54/ 0115-57-13-24
- Official Website: www.awashbank.com
Place of Work:
- Koladiba Branch – Koladiba Town V.No. 0076/23
- Alefa Branch – Shawera Town V.No. 0077/23
- Chuahit Branch – Chuahit Town V.No. 0078/23
- Delgi Branch – Delgi Town V.No. 0079/23
- Dansha Branch – Dansha Town V.No. 0080/23
- Maksegnet Branch – Maksegnet Town V.No. 0081/23
- Simada Branch – Wogeda Town V.No. 0082/23
- Andabet Branch – Andabet Town V.No. 0083/23
- Azena Branch – Azena Town V.No. 0084/23
- Sekela Branch – Gish Abay Town V.No. 0085/23
- Menkorer Branch – Debremarkos Town V.No. 0086/23
|1||Relationship Officer||BA Degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics or related discipline plus minimum of 2 years of experience; in Banking Sector.|
|2||Branch Auditor I||BA Degree in Accounting or related field plus minimum of 2 years of relevant Banking experience.|
|3||Branch Operation Officer – Cash||BA Degree in Accounting, Management, Economics or related discipline plus minimum of 4 years of experience; which 2 years as Customer Service Officer in Banking sector.|
|4||Branch Operation Officer – Accounts||BA Degree in Accounting, Management, Economics or related discipline plus minimum of 4 years of experience; which 2 years as Customer Service Officer in Banking sector|
|5||Customer Service Manager I||BA Degree in Marketing, Accounting, Management, Economics plus minimum of 5 years of experience with at least 3 years at operational work.|
|6||Branch Manager Class IV||BA Degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics or related discipline plus minimum of 8 years of relevant banking experience of which 3 years in a supervisory position.|
Term of Employment: Permanent for All Positions.
Salary & Benefits: As per the Bank’s Salary Scale & Benefits Package
Skills Requirement: Knowledge of computer operation is Mandatory.
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, are invited to apply only via Online Job Application System; within 7 consecutive days from the first date of this Vacancy announcement.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Applicants should apply for one duty station at a time.
Tel: 8980 |
Swift Code: AWINETAA
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.