Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 International Team Leader (IPPSHAR) Jobs): Recently Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on November 09, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before November 30, 2021.
Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia|
|Post Name||International Team Leader (IPPSHAR)|
|Opening Date||November 09, 2021|
|Closing Date||November 30, 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: Postgraduate degree in a relevant field (e.g. Development Studies, Political Science, International Relations, Business Administration, Peace and Security Studies).
- Work Experience: At least 8 years proven experience in managing international development cooperation projects, including financial responsibility. Experience in managing large EU funded projects is an asset. At least 4 years of experience in providing support to government stakeholders, intergovernmental.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: International Team Leader (IPPSHAR).
- Postgraduate degree in a relevant field (e.g. Development Studies, Political Science, International Relations, Business Administration, Peace and Security Studies);
- At least 8 years proven experience in managing international development cooperation projects, including financial responsibility. Experience in managing large EU funded projects is an asset.
- At least 4 years of experience in providing support to government stakeholders, intergovernmental
- organizations and/or international organizations on institutional strengthening;
- Excellent communication and reporting skills;
- Experience in organisational development and/or capacity building is a strong asset;
- Experience in the Peace & Security sector is an asset;
- Work experience in managing satellite offices is an asset;
- Knowledge on how to manage grant schemes, service and works contracts is desirable;
- Understanding of international development cooperation principles and quality standards;
- Flexibility to adjust working hours to actual workload and capacity to work under pressure;
- Excellent written and oral English is required, fluency in other relevant languages (like French or German) is an asset;
- Excellent computer skills with practical experience in Microsoft applications;
- Previous experience in the Horn of Africa Region is an advantage.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|All applications are due by COB on November 30th, 2021 CET. If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your application (Cover Letter and CV as well as other relevant documents incl. your salary expectations) via our E-recruiting system to www.entwicklung.at/ada/karriere.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and no application fees or information with respect to bank account details are required by ADA for our recruitment process. Please note that in the event of an invitation for an interview, ADA is unable to reimburse costs incurred. Candidates must expect that references from previous employers will be requested by ADA. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To protect our employees and partners, fully immunized candidates against COVID-19 are preferred.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on November 30, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Austrian Development Agency Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.entwicklung.at/en/
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.