Arbaminch Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service Vacancy 2022 (01 Financial Management Specialist Jobs): Recently Arbaminch Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Sep. 06, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 19, 2022.
Arbaminch Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Arbaminch Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service|
|Post Name||Financial Management Specialist|
|Opening Date||Sep. 06, 2022|
|Closing Date||September 19, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Arbaminch Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Educational Qualification: MA/ BA in Accounting/ Economics other relevant field.
- Experience: 08 years for Master and 10 years for BA or above experience at least 03 years in the water supply and sanitation sub-sector.
- Salary Offer: Attractive & As per the Organization
- Workplace: Arbaminch Town
- Position: Financial Management Specialist
- Contact Number: 046-881-0252/ 046-881-0369/ 046-881-2049
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Arbaminch Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit the website to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on September 19, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Arbaminch Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.