ARAHA Vacancy 2023 (01 Photojournalist Jobs): Recently ARAHA has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 18, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before May 27, 2023.
ARAHA Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||American Relief Agency for the Horn of Africa (ARAHA)|
|Opening Date||May 18, 2023|
|Closing Date||May 27, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
ARAHA Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Photojournalist
- Official Website: www.araha.org
- Experience & Skills: Background in professional photography, preferably with experience in Photojournalism with a media outlet company or non-profit organization.
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in the photography or media field.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
- Great attention to Details and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with photo & video editing software such as photo shop, premiere pro, after effects, Light room, final cut or similar.
- Work experience: Minimum of one year. Recent graduates in photography field are welcome to apply.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa with frequent travel to project sites
Interested applicants can submit their resume with credentials of profession and work experiences by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application 27th of May 2023 starting from the date of announcement.
American Relief Agency for the Horn of Africa (ARAHA)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.