AOAA Vacancy 2023 (01 General Office Manager Jobs): Recently AOAA has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 09, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 31, 2023.
AOAA Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Association of Oromia Authorized Accountants (AOAA)|
|Post Name||General Office Manager|
|Opening Date||July 09, 2023|
|Closing Date||July 31, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
AOAA Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As per rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa (Finfinne)
- Position: General Office Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the preparation and implementation of strategic planning, operational planning & budgeting.
- Line manage and co-ordinate all programme implementation, budgets, activities, resources and assets for the association with the regional focal persons and Coordinating committee
- Attend and write minutes of meeting on management committee meeting
- Perform delegated ordinary tasks
- Follow up and support the association members by serving their requests
- Prepare periodic reports on the implementation of planned activities
- Draft and finalize all necessary government agreements.
- Facilitate and ensure the involvement of members as primary users in all the association work
- Closely work with the coordinating committee, members and stakeholders
- Serve as key office Manager and contribute to knowledge sharing as well as capacity of members as relevant.
- Support the drafting of MOUs with the relevant key stakeholders; follow up on the review and revision processes, as well as finalization and signing.
- Lead training, work shop, meetings and general assembly related program activities and ensure timely action.
- Follow up on deadlines, commitments made, actions taken and coordination of collection and submission of the reports to management committee and partners.
- Provides effective budgetary and accounting support to the association focusing on provision of effective financial services with full compliance with the association rules and regulations of financial processes, financial records and reports and audit follow up; implementation of the effective internal control framework;
- Ensures effective administrative and logistical support, focusing on achievement of administrative support to conferences and workshops and maintenance of the filing system ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials;
- Support to office maintenance and asset management
- Master’s degree/ Bachelor Degree in Accounting and finance, MBA, and other a relevant professional area
- Recommended a minimum of 4 years’ experience for MA and 8 Years of Experience for BA, in a corporate, or similar nature professional entity management related position.
- Knowledge of internal policies, processes and procedures generally and in particular those related to professional association administration, implementation and evaluation, technical cooperation, programming and budgeting;
- Demonstrated ability to apply good judgment in the context of assignments given;
- Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter;
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results;
- Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges;
- Remains calm in stressful situations.
- Works collaboratively with members and stakeholders to achieve organizational goals;
- Places team agenda before personal agenda;
- Supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position;
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively at least Afan Oromo, Amharic and English
- Uses time efficiently;
- Monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary.
- Meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
Interested applicants who met the minimum requirements should send their application consisting cover letter, CV, Copies of academic credential, job experience, technical skills and competencies and recommendation letters via the association e-mail address: email@example.com before July 31, 2023.
Association of Oromia Authorized Accountants (AOAA)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.