Amhara Development Association Vacancy 2022 (01 Business Development Advisor Jobs): Recently Amhara Development Association has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on August 03, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before August 08, 2022.
Amhara Development Association Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Amhara Development Association|
|Post Name||Business Development Advisor|
|Opening Date||August 03, 2022|
|Closing Date||August 08, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Amhara Development Association Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in Public Health, Education, international development, business administration, Sociology, project management or related technical discipline is strongly preferred; Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline combined with substantive work and international field experience will be considered
- Experience: Six years of experience in successful proposal development for USAID and other USG donors, including pre-solicitation preparation. Experience with USAID solicitations is required; substantive relevant experience in proposal development for other multilateral or bilateral donors may be considered within the years of experience sought
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Business Development Advisor
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.ada.org.et
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Amhara Development Association must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Women are encouraged to apply; opened for Ethiopian Nationals only. Interested applicants should send non-returnable CV, other credentials and application letter outlining how your experience and education fit the respective vacancy, your interest in serving as a member of the Program Staff in this position, your availability to serve in this position soon after the selection process, and also your availability to the Program on a full-time basis for the term.
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on August 08, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Amhara Development Association
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.