ALVIMA Food Complex Vacancy 2023 (03 HR Officer, Mill Shift Supervisor, Store Keeper Jobs): Recently ALVIMA Food Complex has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on January 24, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before January 31, 2023.
ALVIMA Food Complex Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||ALVIMA Food Complex|
|Post Name||HR Officer, Mill Shift Supervisor, Store Keeper|
|Opening Date||January 24, 2023|
|Closing Date||January 31, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
ALVIMA Food Complex Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: Negotiable
- Workplace: Addis Ababa/ Adama
- Position: HR Officer, Mill Shift Supervisor, Store Keeper
- Contact Number: +250913698208 or 0912158440
HR Officer Post
- Qualification: Degree in Human Resource Management or Management or related field
- Work experience:4 years and above
- Required Skill: Basic Computer skill
Mill Shift Supervisor Post
- Qualification: BSC Degree in chemistry or chemical engineering or mechanical engineering or related
- Work experience: 3-5 years after graduation in flour mill
- Gender: Male
Store Keeper Post
- Qualification: BA Degree or TVET Level -4 by Accounting or Purchasing and Material Management or related
- Work experience: BA degree 2(Two) years and for TVET level-4 -4(Four) years direct experience after graduation.
- Required Skill: Basic Computer skill & good written & oral communication skill.
Interested applicants can apply in person at Alvima Foods Plc Addis Ababa office (Bole Medhaniyalem Hedmona Building, 4 floor office no. 405) or Adama factory site (Melka Adama Kebele in front of Tegem Food Complex plc.) or through e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org having a copy of non – returnable CV, education credentials and service certificate within 7 consecutive working days after announcement.
For additional information call: +250913698208 or 0912158440
ALVIMA Food Complex
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.