Agitu Edeo Foundation Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Executive Director Jobs): Recently Agitu Edeo Foundation Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on August 19, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before August 28, 2021.
Agitu Edeo Foundation Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Agitu Edeo Foundation Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Executive Director|
|Opening Date||August 19, 2021|
|Closing Date||August 28, 2021|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Agitu Edeo Foundation Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: A minimum of MA Degree in Social Sciences or MSc Degree in Agriculture.
- Work Experience: 5 years’ leadership experience; strategic leadership of organizations of comparable size and mission preferred.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Executive Director
- Contact Number: +251118594243, +251911016407, +251936461353
- A minimum of MA Degree in Social Sciences or MSc Degree in Agriculture.
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- 5 years’ leadership experience; strategic leadership of organizations of comparable size and mission
- Experience and skill in working with a Board of Directors.
- High level strategic thinking and planning.
- Ability to envision and convey the organization’s strategic future to the staff, board, volunteers, and
- Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to donors, volunteers, and the overall
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff.
- A history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results.
- Active fundraising experience. Excellent donor relations skills and understanding of the funding
- Previous success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence
including funders, partner agencies and volunteers.
- Solid organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development and task
- Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong public speaking ability.
- Experience working in and across multiple sectors (nonprofit, philanthropy, public, corporate, etc.)
and interacting with diverse groups, community leaders, and boards.
- Knowledge of key institutions, agencies, resources, programs, and social services
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to establish authentic and effective relationships
with key stakeholders and to communicate effectively including public speaking, negotiations,
presentations, and preparing quality written materials
- Experience applying, developing, and managing grants and funding and
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Agitu Edeo Foundation Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested candidates should submit their cover letter, resume, and experiences letters and any inquiries to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 working days of this announcement.
For further information, you may ring at +251118594243, +251911016407, +251936461353.Agitu Edeo Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We value and support diversity and inclusion to create a culture of dignity and respect.
Note: Candidates should apply Application before the closing date of application on August 28, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Agitu Edeo Foundation Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.