Afro Ethiopia Integrated Development Vacancy 2023 (01 ICT Officer Jobs): Recently Afro Ethiopia Integrated Development has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 08, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before May 18, 2023.
Afro Ethiopia Integrated Development Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Afro Ethiopia Integrated Development|
|Post Name||ICT Officer|
|Opening Date||May 08, 2023|
|Closing Date||May 18, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Afro Ethiopia Integrated Development Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: Negotiable
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: ICT Officer
- Official Website: www.aeid.org.et
- Manage and maintain the organization’s IT infrastructure, including hardware, software, and networking systems.
- Provide technical support to staff members and troubleshoot any IT-related issues that arise.
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures to ensure the security and integrity of the organization’s data.
- Ensure that all IT equipment and software are up-to-date and in good working condition.
- Provide training and support to staff members on the effective use of IT systems.
- Liaise with external IT service providers to ensure that the organization’s IT needs are met
Qualification and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong technical knowledge of IT hardware, software, and networking systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, cloud computing, and database management systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, Fluency in English language speaking, writing, and reading, knowledge of two or more Ethiopian Languages is preferable,
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in this position and fulfill the requirements, please send your CV, cover letter, and educational and job experience documents to: email@example.com, CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org for 10 consecutive working days starting from the day the vacancy is announced.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
- AEID has zero tolerance for the abuse and exploitation of vulnerable people.
- Females are motivated to apply.
Afro Ethiopia Integrated Development
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.