AFDB Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Driver Jobs): Recently AFDB Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 31, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 29, 2022.
The African Development Bank (AfDB) hereby invites Consulting Firms to indicate their interest in the following assignment: “Provision of Training for trainers on Implementation of ISO 50001 standards on Energy Management System within energy intensive industries in Ethiopia”.
In Ethiopia, significant transmission and distribution bottlenecks limit the availability, reliability, and quality of power. Tariff reform is underway to close the cost-recovery gap for the utilities, with energy costs set to triple – a significant burden for large industrial consumers of electricity. Ethiopia is therefore actively exploring how demand-side management and energy efficiency can lower cost and improve economic growth by postponing grid investments, reducing total system costs, improving quality of service, and offsetting rising electricity prices for consumers
AFDB Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|African Development Bank (AFDB Ethiopia)
|May 31, 2022
|June 29, 2022
AFDB Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Position Grade: GS3.
- Position Number: 50052056.
- Qualification: High School Diploma.
- Work Experience: Have a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience as a driver in an international/multinational organization, or public or private sector organization;
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Driver.
- Contact Number: +251 11 554 6336.
Qualification Full Details
- Hold at least a High School Diploma;
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean track record;
- Possess any additional documentation and/or certification to carry out the job;
- Have the right to work in Ethiopia;
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience as a driver in an international/multinational organization, or public or private sector organization;
- Experience and skills in minor vehicle repairs, and routine maintenance for the vehicles;
- Possess working knowledge of the rules and regulations involved in the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of automotive equipment;
- Demonstrated initiative; be discreet, honest and have good character;
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in either French or English. Working knowledge of other language will be an added advantage;
- Competence in the use of standard Microsoft software e.g. Microsoft Word and use of internet.
- The Driver will provide reliable and safe driving services to the Deputy Director-General and perform office messenger duties.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with AFDB Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.afdb.org to fill out the application
ONLY APPLICANTS WHO ALREADY HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN ETHIOPIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. THE BANK DOES NOT SUPPORT APPLICATIONS FOR WORK PERMITS AND RELOCATION.
Should you encounter technical difficulties in submitting your application, please send an email with a precise description of the issue and/or a screenshot showing the problem to: HR Direct HRDirect@AFDB.ORG.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on June 29, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
African Development Bank (AFDB Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.afdb.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.