Addis Development Vision Vacancy 2021 (01 Project Manager Jobs): Recently Addis Development Vision has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 21, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 01, 2021.
Addis Development Vision (ADV) is a humanitarian and non-profit making organization founded in 1993 by a group of Ethiopian volunteers to improve the lives disadvantaged groups of society. ADV envisions Ethiopia where all children grow, learn and live in secure, safe and sustainable environment. ADV exist to contribute to the improvement of the lives of the poor particularly children to be able to benefit from education, health, livelihood, and other basic social services and capacity building opportunities.
Addis Development Vision Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Addis Development Vision|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Opening Date||September 21, 2021|
|Closing Date||October 01, 2021|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
Addis Development Vision Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: At least first degree in social works, education, and related fields.
- Work Experience: At least three years of experience in development work of which 1 year should be in the context of children education.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Project Manager.
- At least first degree in social works, education, and related fields
- Proven experience in hum.; right works
- Experience in project planning and implementation and reporting
- Experience in organizing and facilitating training
- Experience in working with government partners and social mobilization
- At least three years of experience in development work of which 1 year should be in the context of children education
- Budget development and management skills, team building
- Experience in independent working and innovative approaches
- Excellent spoken and written Amharic and English languages
- Competency in the application of computer software (especially MS-Word, MS-Excel, and Access and ICT.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Addis Development Vision must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements should submit all their necessary credentials such as educational background, work experience along with an un-returnable photocopy to the following address: (Addis Development Vision (ADV), Mekanissa, Wereda 2, PO Box-12017, Addis Ababa). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview/ exam. ADV strongly encourages Female candidates to apply.
Note: Candidates should apply Application before the closing date of application on October 01, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Development Vision
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: addisvision.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.