Addis Ababa University Vacancy 2023 (03 Assistant Professor Jobs): Recently Addis Ababa University has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 03, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before March 15, 2023.
Addis Ababa University (AAU), which was established in 1950 as the University College of Addis Ababa (UCAA), is the oldest and the largest higher learning and research institution in Ethiopia. Since its inception, the University has been the leading center in teaching-learning, research and community services.
Addis Ababa University Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Addis Ababa University|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Opening Date||March 03, 2023|
|Closing Date||March 15, 2023|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Addis Ababa University Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: University Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Salary Offer: Addis Ababa University Scale
- Qualification: PhD Degree in Philology-CGPA: BA Degree: 3:00 and above; MA: 3.5 and above
- Experience: A researcher and/or a teacher of philology in a higher educational institute for a minimum 3 years-published at least two articles on reputable journals.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Assistant Professor
- Contact Number: 011-122-59-55
- Official Website: www.aau.edu.et
Should submit their letter of application stating the position they are apply, original and one copy of their credentials including transcripts and degrees
- Registration date: within 10 working days after the date of this advertisement.
- Place of registration: Addis Ababa University, v/p for Research and Technology Transfers Managing Director Human Resource Office.
- Work place: Academy of Ethiopian language and cultures, Addis Ababa University
Addis Ababa University
NBH1, 4killo King George VI St, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.aau.edu.et
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.