Addis Ababa Roads Authority Vacancy 2022 (35 Change Management Officer, Lawyer, Mechanic, Human Resource Officer, and More Jobs): Recently Addis Ababa Roads Authority has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 24, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 02, 2022.
Addis Ababa Roads Authority Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Addis Ababa Roads Authority|
|Post Name||Change Management Officer, Lawyer, Mechanic, Human Resource Officer, and More|
|Opening Date||May 24, 2022|
|Closing Date||June 02, 2022|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Addis Ababa Roads Authority Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Qualification: Degree or Diploma in relevant fields.
- Work Experience: 0/2/3/4/5 years experience.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Professions: Accounting, Auto-Mechanic, Civics, Civil-Engineering, Computer-Science, Cooperative-Accounting, Drafting, Economics, Electricity, Gender, General-Mechanics, Language-And-Literature, Law, Leadership, Management, Office-Administration, Secretary, Sociology.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Change Management Officer, Lawyer, Mechanic, Human Resource Officer, and More.
- Contact Number: 0113713400.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Addis Ababa Roads Authority must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.aacra.gov.et to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on June 02, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa Roads Authority
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.aacra.gov.et
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.