ActionAid Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Livelihoods Programme Manager Jobs): Recently ActionAid Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on October 28, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before November 11, 2021.
ActionAid Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||ActionAid Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Livelihoods Programme Manager|
|Opening Date||October 28, 2021|
|Closing Date||November 11, 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
ActionAid Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: MSc in Agriculture, Rural Development and other related discipline. Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. Experience in developing, planning and managing Agroecology, livelihood and Humanitarian projects/ programs. Knowledge and experience in participatory methodologies Experience on budget management Experience and commitment to align & work with people living in poverty and particularly women and marginalized/excluded groups. A good knowledge of HRBA programming and Feminist approaches. Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Experience on People Management skill
- Work Experience: Experience Only
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Livelihoods Programme Manager
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with ActionAid Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit ethiopia.actionaid.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on November 11, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.