ACTED Vacancy 2022 (01 Senior Country Finance Officer Jobs): Recently ACTED has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 26, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 21, 2022.
Since 1993, as an international non-governmental organization, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential.
ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and build resilience; promote inclusive and sustainable growth; co-construct effective governance and support the building of civil society worldwide by investing in people and their potential.
We go the last mile: ACTED’s mission is to save lives and support people in meeting their needs in hard to reach areas. With a team of 4,600 national staff 400 international staff, ACTED is active in 38 countries and implements more than 500 projects a year reaching over 20 million beneficiaries.
ACTED has been present in Ethiopia since 2019, addressing the needs of IDPs affected by drought and conflict. From its capital office in Addis Ababa ACTED operates 4 field offices across Somali, Tigray and Afar Regions providing integrated emergency response in the sectors of WASH, shelter, food security and CCCM.
ACTED Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)|
|Post Name||Senior Country Finance Officer|
|Opening Date||March 26, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 21, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
ACTED Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Contract Duration: Fixed term; 6 months.
- Qualification: Master’s degree minimum in Finance or related area.
- Work Experience: 1+ year of solid experience in financial management and monitoring systems, preferably of large development.
- Language: Fluency in English required – ability to communicate in local languages an asset.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Senior Country Finance Officer.
- Master’s degree minimum in Finance or related area;
- 1+ year of solid experience in financial management and monitoring systems, preferably of large development
- programs, possibly complemented by academic expertise;
- Excellent financial and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and drafting skills for effective reporting on programme financial performance;
- Ability to manage a financial/monitoring team and demonstrate leadership;
- Ability to monitor and evaluate financial and monitoring skills of communities through capacity-building
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility;
- Familiarity with the aid system, and understanding of donor and governmental requirements;
- Prior knowledge of the region an asset;
- Fluency in English required – ability to communicate in local languages an asset;
- Ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel and Project Management software
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with ACTED must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.acted.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on April 21, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.acted.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.