Abt Associates Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Communications and Knowledge Management Advisor Jobs): Recently Abt Associates Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 08, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 31, 2023.
Abt Associates Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Abt Associates Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Communications and Knowledge Management Advisor – Ethiopia Health Financing Improvement Program (HFIP)|
|Opening Date||September 08, 2023|
|Closing Date||October 31, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Abt Associates Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Communications and Knowledge Management Advisor
- Official Website: www.abtassociates.com
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (communications, journalism, social sciences, international development).
- 10 years of relevant professional experience in communications and knowledge management with at least 2 years of experience in a managerial role.
- Prior experience working on donor-funded projects, preferably with USAID and/or in global health.
- Demonstrated experience independently driving communications and knowledge management, monitoring and maintaining timelines, and producing quality communication products.
- Strong creative and analytical skills and good strategic judgment
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to work closely with peers
- Ability to remain organized and focused on long-term vision and strategy
- Strong understanding of media planning and experience working on digital communications including social media management and campaigns (e.g.Twitter and Facebook)
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful communications strategies for comparable programs or organizations.
- Knowledge and understanding of USAID programs, branding, and communications style.
- Ability to synthesize complex technical issues and data into language that is accessible and compelling to various external audiences.
- Background in academic research and publications preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills. Experience in Google platforms and other virtual working platforms is a plus.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English (including report-writing skills) and Amharic.
- Experience with organizing, planning, promoting, and facilitating webinars preferred – MS Teams and Cisco WebEx experience a plus.
- Graphic design skills and experience, especially infographic creation, preferred (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, etc).
- Lead communications and knowledge management strategies and activities conducted under the Activity.
- Draft and lead development/adaptation of the Activity’s communications strategy. Implement and monitor the strategy, taking corrective actions or making necessary adaptations.
- Develop a repository of high-quality photographs and infographics for use in communication products. Ensure compliance with ethics standards in photography and quotes.
- Maintain and update a repository of the Activity’s technical products (reports, presentations, publications, key client communication) in SharePoint/Teams.
- Ensure consistent and coherent USAID branding and editorial style across all Activity outputs, including media outreach, audiovisual material, publications, reports, documents, and presentations.
- Ensure all communication materials align with the project’s branding and marking plan, USAID Graphics Standards Manual, Partner Co-Branding Partner Guide, or similar guiding document.
- In collaboration with the Activity’s Finance and Administration team, support the project’s technical, cross-cutting, and operations teams in organizing meetings and events. Ensure meetings and events are appropriately branded, relevant communication products are available, presentations are edited and formatted, run-of-show is choreographed, and external participation meets expectations.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Abt Associates Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit the website to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on October 31, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Abt Associates Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.abtassociates.com
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.