Abay Bank SC Vacancy 2023 (05 Auditor, Junior Human Capital Management Officer, and More Jobs): Recently Abay Bank SC has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on November 07, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before November 11, 2023.
Ethiopia’s mighty river, the Great Abay, is a dramatic spectacle and a symbol of natural strength and grandeur. It is not only a magnificent sight to visit, but also a river with immense potential for our country’s development. This tremendous natural strength similarly explains why we are named Abay. We are here to foster growth and development by promoting and financing different sectors, thereby generating employment opportunities and accelerating capital formation, by ensuring a safe, stable and sound financial system.
Abay Bank SC Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Abay Bank SC|
|Post Name||Auditor, Junior Human Capital Management Officer, and More|
|Opening Date||November 07, 2023|
|Closing Date||November 11, 2023|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Abay Bank SC Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Auditor, Junior Human Capital Management Officer, and More
- Official Website: www.abaybank.com.et
- Educational Level and work Experience: BA degree in Economics/ Accounting/ Management/Business Administration/Finance and Accounting or business related field of study with a minimum of 3 years of experience in banking operations
- Place of Work: Addis Ababa City
Junior Human Capital Management Officer Post
- Educational Level and work Experience: BA Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration/ Management /Public administration with a minimum of 2 years of HRM related work experience
- Place of Work: Head Office
Senior IFB Resource Mobilization Officer Post
- BA degree in Economic, Accounting, Management, Business Administration, Finance and Accounting or business related field of study with 4 years of experience in banking operations out of which 2 years in Interest Free Banking area.
- Place of Work: Head Office
Customer Service Supervisor – Grade -1 Post
- Educational Level and work Experience: BA degree in Economics/ Accounting/ Management/Business Administration/Finance and Accounting or business related field of study with a minimum of 3 (three) years of experience in banking operations
- Place of Work: Jinka City
Branch Manager – Grade -1 Post
- Educational Level and work Experience: BA in Management or Economics or Accounting & Finance or Marketing or Banking & Finance or Business Administration or other business related field of study with 6(Six) years’ work experience in banking operations, out of which 2(two) year in supervisory position
- Place of Work: Halaba Branch. Jinka Branch Gambella Branch
Application Dead line; November 11, 2023
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above criteria can apply in person at the Human Capital Administration Department, ABAY Bank Head Office; 8th FloorZequala Complex, Located around Bambis in front of NOC Gas station.
Only short listed candidates will be communicated
Abay Bank SC
Zequala Complex, Jomo Kenyatta Ave.,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone Number: +251 115 549 731
Fax: +251 115 528 882
P.O. Box: 5887
Official Website: www.abaybank.com.et
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.