AACCSA Vacancy 2023 (01 Senior Legal Expert Jobs): Recently AACCSA has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on December 05, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before December 15, 2023.
Established in 1947, AACCSA is a voluntary, non-governmental, business membership organization with more than 15,000 member companies. The chamber serves as a credible voice of business and advocates for the creation of a conducive business environment. It also promotes trade and industry, disseminating business information, consulting government and members on economic development and business issues, establishing friendly relationship with similar chambers in other countries, and exchanging information as well as engaging in arbitration in times of disputes among businesses.
AACCSA Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce & Sectoral Associations (AACCSA)|
|Post Name||Senior Legal Expert|
|Opening Date||December 05, 2023|
|Closing Date||December 15, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
AACCSA Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Salary Offer: As per Bank Scale.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Senior Legal Expert
- Contact Number: +251-11-5518055 ext. 209
- Official Website: addischamber.com.
Under the supervision of the Director of Arbitration Institute, the Senior legal expert shall assist in planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, controlling and supervising the activities of the Institute; assist in expanding, promoting and popularizing the services and the revenue basis of the Institute; assist in all efforts to create partnership with similar local and international service providers; assist in organizing trainings on dispute resolution et al, workshops and conferences; and assist in providing legal supports, case handling, review of legal documents, contracts and advising on legislations and advocacy requested by AACCSA on matters that affect the interests of the Secretariat and its members;
- Education: LLM/LLB Degree or related fields from a recognized higher learning institute.
- Work Experience: 6 years for LLM and 8 years for LLB of relevant experience.
Technical and Other Skills:
- Demonstrated technical and managerial ability, sound judgement, and ability to interact and work effectively with others at all levels;
- Adequate court experiences pleading at civil courts.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills in English language.
- Excellent knowledge of legal research methods, the legislative, executive and judicial system and procedures, legal ethics and good reading skills;
- Ability to interpret, analyse and solve problems;
- Ability to act in professional and ethical manner
- Business advocacy talent.
- Good analysis of practical topical legal issues pertaining to business issues
Interested applicants are invited to submit non-returnable CV and credentials within 10 calendar days of this announcement to Human Resource and Logistics Service of AACCSA, Mexico Square, Chamber Building, 1st Floor Room N 10 Tel: +251-11-5518055 ext. 209.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce & Sectoral Associations (AACCSA)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: addischamber.com
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.