AACCSA Vacancy 2023 (01 Business Development Expert Jobs): Recently AACCSA has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 04, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 14, 2023.
Established in 1947, AACCSA is a voluntary, non-governmental, business membership organization with more than 15,000 member companies. The chamber serves as a credible voice of business and advocates for the creation of a conducive business environment. It also promotes trade and industry, disseminating business information, consulting government and members on economic development and business issues, establishing friendly relationship with similar chambers in other countries, and exchanging information as well as engaging in arbitration in times of disputes among businesses.
AACCSA Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce & Sectoral Associations (AACCSA)|
|Post Name||Business Development Expert|
|Opening Date||September 04, 2023|
|Closing Date||September 14, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
AACCSA Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Salary Offer: Negotiable.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Business Development Expert
- Contact Number: +251-11-5518055 ext. 209.
- Official Website: addischamber.com.
Under the supervision of the Business Development Team Leader, the Business development expert is responsible for the generation of consultancy business to the chamber. He/she will be responsible for reviewing constantly print Medias and electronic Medias working on tender notifications. He/she will also be responsible for door to door selling of chambers consultancy services.
- Education: BA/MA/MSC degree in Management, Business Administration, Economics, Project management and related fields of Studies from Recognized higher learning Institution
- Work Experience: Four years of experience for BA holders and two years of experience for MA holders
Technical and Other Skills:
- Team work, Client management skills, Environmental scanning and competitive analysis
- Innovativeness, Strong command of English language
Interested applicants are invited to submit non-returnable CV and credentials within 10 calendar days of this announcement to Human Resource and Logistics Service of AACCSA, Mexico Square, Chamber Building, 1st Floor Room N 10 Tel: +251-11-5518055 ext. 209.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce & Sectoral Associations (AACCSA)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: addischamber.com
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.